Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 12 PLE

Watch two of the following three videos from the InTime Video Database:
I love Spiders (5:16 min)
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see? (5:52 min)
Habitats (4:38 min)
On your PLE Blog write a 150 word description of the most important thing you learned from the videos about using technology with young children.

These videos made me reconsider when technology can be intergraded into a classroom. Children as young as kindergarten age are able to work simple tasks on the computer such as drawing. I hope that I would be able to adapt my lessons for many learning styles by using the computer and other technologies. Technology is also a great way to keep parents involved in the class. You can burn CDs of the work their kids have done or post things on a classsite or even make a video to give to the students and their parents to remember the class by.

No comments:

Post a Comment